Beef and Broccoli
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 pound flank steak, cut into pieces
- 1 head broccoli florets
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- 1 cup cooked rice, for serving
- In a bowl, add chicken broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and lime juice. Add steak to marinate for 10 minutes or more.
- Heat your Stargazer Cast Iron Skillet over high heat. Add steak with remaining sauce, and sear (around 2 minutes each side).
- Add broccoli, and season generously with salt and pepper. Bring the temperature down to a simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until broccoli and steak are fully cooked through.
- Sprinkle with green onion, garnish with sesame seeds and serve with rice.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Serves : 4-6
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.