- 1 loaf brioche bread, cut in cubes
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ pint blueberries
- ½ pint raspberries
- Powdered sugar
- 3 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Heat your cast iron skillet over medium heat then add milk, butter and cream cheese. Wisk together until cream cheese and butter are melted and milk is hot.
- In a large bowl, whisk the sugar, eggs and cinnamon together then toss bread in the mixture to coat. Add milk mixture next and toss quickly (so bread doesn’t get too soggy).
- Pour the bread back into skillet then sprinkle fruit on top. Bake skillet in the oven for 20 minutes or until a knife comes out clean and it is cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly before adding powdered sugar and ice cream.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 35 min
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.