- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ cup red salsa
- ¼ pound Oaxaca or Manchego cheese, sliced
- 1½ cups pico de gallo
- Fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Heat your Stargazer Cast Iron skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add chicken and cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Drizzle with salsa and place in the oven to cook internally.
- Once cooked through (about 25 minutes), add a slice of cheese to each chicken breast. Place back in the oven for a few minutes or until cheese starts to bubble.
- Remove from oven, add pico de gallo and sprinkle with salt. Garnish with cilantro and serve warm.
Prep Time: 5min Cook Time: 35min Serves: 4-6