- 1 ½ cups marinara sauce
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add marinara sauce to your Stargazer Cast Iron skillet over medium heat.
- Once bubbling, crack open the eggs and add them throughout the sauce. Cook until the whites begin to cook through.
- Add the skillet to the oven to allow the yolk to cook, another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and sprinkle with cheese and basil. Serve warm.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTER-FRIENDLY VERSION OF THE RECIPE.
Prep Time: 5min Cook Time: 25min Serves: 4