- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- ½ red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 10-ounce package plain couscous
- Heat your Stargazer Cast Iron skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil along with the veggies and chickpeas.
- Cook the veggies and chickpeas for a few minutes until they are softened and you can see some browning on the zucchini and onion.
- In a separate pan, add vegetable broth, bringing it to a boil. Stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat.
- After five minutes or so, fluff couscous with a fork then add it to your skillet with the veggies and chickpeas.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and toss. Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min