- 10 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces diced cooked ham
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp of butter
- Fresh green onions (for garnish)
- Sliced avocado (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs, milk, and salt together in a large bowl. Stir in ham, cheese, onion, and bell peppers.
- Coat your Stargazer Cast Iron skillet with butter and pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Bake for 45 minutes – 1 hour, or until eggs are cooked and set.
- Sprinkle with green onions and top with avocado. Serve warm and enjoy!
Prep Time: 20min Cook Time: 55min Serves: 4-6