Peach Dutch Baby
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk, warm
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
- 1 peach, sliced
- Sliced almonds (for topping)
- Powdered sugar (for topping)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Put the butter in the skillet, and place in the oven for a few minutes or until butter is completely melted.
- Blend the eggs, flour, milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a stand mixer or blender.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and allow the butter to coat the entire bottom and sides of the skillet. Pour any remaining butter into the batter and mix again.
- Pour the batter into the hot skillet, and place about half of the peach slices in the batter (save the rest for topping). Bake for 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Arrange the remaining peach slices on top, and add additional toppings like sliced almonds and powdered sugar if desired.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 25 min