- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 cups rhubarb, chopped
- Zest and juice from ½ lemon
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- Vanilla ice cream, optional, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Make the filling. In a large bowl, add raspberries, rhubarb, lemon zest and juice, sugar, and cornstarch. Toss to combine. Spread evenly into bottom of your Stargazer Cast Iron skillet.
- Make the topping. In another bowl, combine flour, oats, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Add butter and using your fingers, mix until you have large crumbles.
- Scatter the topping evenly over fruit, covering it completely.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until fruit juices are bubbling around outside edges. Place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to brown top. Allow to cool before serving.