You've eaten a Reuben before, right? But have you ever tried...Reuben pizza?! If you answered no, let's fix that. I mean, this is a combination of pizza dough, corned beef, sauerkraut and a cheese blend - there's nothing not to like about it. Plus, this homemade Russian dressing is *chef's kiss*.
- Prepared pizza dough
- ½ cup sauerkraut, drained & dried
- 4 oz swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 oz mozzarella, shredded
- ½ lb sliced corned beef, chopped
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1 tsp ketchup
- ½ tsp chili sauce
- ½ tsp Worcestershire
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1½ tsp horseradish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp onion, grated
- 1 tsp relish
- ⅛ tsp smoked paprika
- Place your Stargazer 12-inch cast iron skillet into the oven and preheat to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together ingredients for the Russian dressing and place in the fridge.
- Pull the preheated skillet out of the oven (carefully) and spray with cooking oil.
- Place the dough into the skillet and spread the Russian dressing over the top. Then add the chopped corned beef, followed by the sauerkraut and top with the cheese blend.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown. Remove from oven, slice and serve!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 18 min