Salami Arugula Pesto Pizza
- 1 family size pizza crust
- ¼ cup pesto
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- 4 slices salami
- Fresh arugula
- Kalamata olives
- Green olives
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cut the pizza crust into a circle to fit your Stargazer Cast Iron skillet, with enough to fold over the edges.
- Spread pesto sauce onto the top and sprinkle with cheese. Add salami pieces and olives throughout. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with arugula. Serve warm.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTER-FRIENDLY VERSION OF THE RECIPE.
Prep Time: 5min Cook Time: 15min Serves: 4