I know what you're thinking, sugar overload, but hear me out. You take a brownie and top it with a rice krispies treat, and put a layer of marshmallow fluff in the middle...and top it with candy... OK fine, it's crazy sweet, so a little goes a long way. Invite some friends over for this one. We passed this around at the office and everyone had a good time. Get creative with your toppings. I went with chocolate eggs and sprinkles for Easter but candy hearts would be perfect for Valentine's Day, or peppermint bits for Christmas. You get the idea.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 5 oz marshmallow fluff
- 5 cups rice krispies
- 5 tbsp butter
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- Candy for topping
- Bake the brownies in your Stargazer 10.5-inch cast iron skillet according to the directions on the box. Let cool.
- Spread marshmallow fluff over the top of the brownies with an oiled spatula.
- Prepare the rice krispies layer. Melt the butter in a pot over low heat. Add mini marshmallows and stir continuously, until they melt into a smooth mixture. Add in the rice krispies and mix until combined.
- Oil the sides of the skillet, then add the rice krispies mixture to the skillet. Flatten the rice krispies mixture into smooth layer with an oiled spatula.
- Top the rice krispies layer with candy. Press down the toppings with your hand to ensure they stay in place. Let cool.
- Slice and serve!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 40 min