- 1 pound Irish sausage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 red skinned potatoes, thinly sliced and halved
- ½ head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place sausage on a baking sheet and heat through for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and slice.
- In your Stargazer Cast Iron skillet over medium heat, add oil then onions and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Add potatoes and cabbage. Pour in broth and cover. Simmer on low for 10-15 minutes until potatoes and carrots begin to soften.
- Add sausage to skillet then cover once more for another 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve warm.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min