- 4 cups mixed berries
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup butter, cold and cubed
- Vanilla ice cream (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In your Stargazer Cast Iron skillet, toss berries with sugar, flour, cornstarch and salt.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, add flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon and cubed butter. Mix until crumbly but will stick together when pressed together with your fingers.
- Sprinkle crumble on top of berries and bake for 40 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Serve warm, topped with vanilla ice cream.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTER-FRIENDLY VERSION OF THE RECIPE.
Prep Time: 15min Cook Time: 40min Serves: 6-8