Well, it's Groundhog Day and if there's one game day appetizer I had to have on repeat, it would definitely be buffalo chicken dip. Everyone has their take on it - whether you prefer cheddar cheese or blue cheese, canned chicken or shredded chicken - but I fully trust in whatever @cookingwithcarrrl has in his recipe. Ready to try something different? Check out his take on buffalo chicken dip below!
- 16 ounces shredded or cubed chicken
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella or pepper jack cheese
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Celery, carrots, chips & toasted baguette for serving
- Preheat your grill or oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your cream cheese in a mixing bowl and mix it a few times until soft.
- Add in the Buffalo sauce, ranch, garlic, and green onion. Mix until well combined and the cream cheese has broken down into the sauce. Fold in the chicken and 1 cup of cheese.
- Next, take your 10.5 inch Stargazer Cast Iron Skillet and fill it with the dip. Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once golden brown, remove from the grill or oven, and allow it to rest for 5 minutes. Serve with celery sticks, carrots, peppers, and chips.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min