Bacon & Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Pat of butter or touch of other cooking oil
- Cook the bacon over medium heat in your Stargazer Cast Iron Skillet. Allow draining on a paper towel, roughly chop and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil then add Brussels sprouts. Cook for 10 minutes to soften, then drain and set aside.
- In your skillet over medium heat, add a pat of butter or touch of cooking oil to the bacon fat. Add the onions, and cook until translucent.
- Add Brussels sprouts, bacon pieces, salt, and Parmesan cheese. Toss, finish and serve warm.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 25 min