- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cups chunky salsa
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- Mini flour tortillas
- Avocado (if desired)
- Cilantro (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Add a bit of oil to your Stargazer Cast Iron skillet over medium heat. Add onions and peppers and cook until soft.
- Stir in salsa and black beans and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Make small grooves with a spoon into your mixture and crack an egg into each groove. Cook for a few minutes so the whites begin to cook.
- Transfer your skillet to the oven and cook again until yolks are slightly cooked but still runny. Add avocado, if desired, and garnish with cilantro. Serve warm with tortillas.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTER-FRIENDLY VERSION OF THE RECIPE.
Prep Time: 20min Cook Time: 20min Serves: 6