- 2 zucchinis, sliced into 1/8" thick rounds
- 2 yellow squash, sliced into 1/8" thick rounds
- 5 Roma tomatoes, sliced into 1/8" thick rounds
- 2 long eggplants, sliced into 1/8" thick rounds
- 2 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ tbs olive oil
- Cracked pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In your Stargazer 10.5-inch cast iron skillet, heat a bit of olive oil then add minced garlic, red pepper, and onion - cook until soft. Pour in crushed tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
- Arrange remaining vegetables in a circular pattern filling the skillet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes then remove foil and bake another 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 1 hr