- 2 salmon loins, without skin
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lemon (juiced and zested)
- Chives, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Ground pepperoncino (or black pepper)
- Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- On the stovetop, bring 1 tbsp of sesame oil up to temperature over medium high heat.
- Add the salmon loins one by one, and sear them on each side for about 1 minute per side or until golden-brown. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- In a small bowl, add the teriyaki sauce, honey, remaining sesame oil and lemon juice. Mix together.
- Pour the teriyaki mix on the skillet with the salmon loins, and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on desired doneness.
- Remove from oven and cover with chives, lemon zest, sesame seeds and ground pepperoncino (or black pepper). Serve warm.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 25 min Serves: 2-4