Humans can’t fly, but you’ll be on cloud nine after biting into one of these incredible buffalo chicken ranch burgers. There are only 8 ingredients in this super simple recipe and you’ve likely got at least 5 of them on hand. In about 30 minutes, you can be dining on a burger that is totally unique and exceedingly satisfying. Follow this quick recipe and you’ll be singing its praises and loosening your belt in under 40 minutes.
Pro Tip: Make this recipe your own by using your favorite hot sauce and dressing. Spice things up with onion and hot peppers. The world is your chicken burger. Don’t forget to toast the bun!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- ¼ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 8 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 bag kaiser rolls
- Buffalo sauce
- Ranch dressing
- Preheat your Stargazer Cast Iron skillet on low for 5-10 minutes before gradually turning the heat up to medium-high. While your skillet preheats, in a large mixing bowl, add the ground chicken, ranch dressing mix, seasoned breadcrumbs and black pepper and mix until thoroughly combined. Once thoroughly combined, using your hands, press a handful of the mixture into a patty that is approximately 5 inches in diameter and ½ inch thick. Place the pressed patties on a baking sheet or parchment paper while you repeat the pressing process until there is no mixture left and you have a tray full of burger patties.
- In your preheated skillet, on medium high heat, add 2-3 tbsps of avocado oil, followed by as many burger patties as will fit in the skillet without touching. Sear for 3 minutes on each side. Move the cooked patties to a covered storage container to keep them warm while you cook the remaining patties.
- On a kaiser roll, add one burger patty and top with the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing to taste. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min